Starting next week, try your best to follow the different guidelines for each day! (You can even start today if you want!)
Today is a day for mental work. Work on only bringing yourself up by using positive reinforcement towards yourself and others. If you need help on where to begin with this day click here!!
Today is a day to work those triceps. Your triceps are responsible for extending your elbow, so they do more for you than you think! Most exercises that work your triceps are ‘pushing’ exercises. Some good exercises are skull crushers, over-head triceps extensions, dips, triceps push-ups, or close grip bench press.
Wednesday (hump day!)
“Hoarding hump day”
Today is a day to de-clutter everything! Clean out your pantry, office, desk, closet, room… everything! Be gone with everything that doesn’t make you happy or is of use to you. De-cluttering the space around you helps keep your mind de-cluttered as well, because it is one less thing you have to worry about!
Today is a day to thank the people around you for everything they do for you. Let people know how you feel about them and how much they mean to you. You should really treat everyday like it is Valentines Day.
Today is a day to save money. Unless you have a bill to pay, or something along those lines, keep your money in mind. Don’t throw around your money today. You can even take $20 and transfer it into a savings account! Do what it takes today to save money so your future self can thank you for it!
“Six pack Saturday”
Today is a day to focus on your abdominals. That means your oblique’s, upper, and lower abdominals. But remember that focusing on your abs does not only mean working on abdominal exercises, it means eating well so we can work to get rid of that stubborn belly fat. So today, keep your wonderful abdominals in mind all day! Give them extra love.
Today is a day to keep your muscles in mind. I want you to workout two times today. And focus mostly on your strength training rather than cardio. Make sure that you use proper form on your techniques and also stretch after! You need to treat your muscles with respect so they can grow. Eat plenty of protein and make sure that you take time to recover.
Daily goals for the week:
- Eat breakfast everyday that contains some type of protein and a glass of cold water.
- Workout at least once everyday for one hour. (A one-hour workout is 4% of your day… NO EXCUSES!) That means 30 minutes of cardio, as well as 30 minutes of weight training.
- No processed foods, fried foods, or excessive amounts of sugar. (A good rule to follow is- if you can't pronounce all the ingredients in the food, you probably shouldn't be eating it!)
- Wake up when your alarm goes off. (The quicker that you hop out of bed, the better off you will be!)
- Keep a daily journal and write down everything. Your meals and snacks for that day, the different obstacles that you tackled, and how you did on your daily challenges!
Check in with me daily via email, comments on here, or any other social network! And also, get your friends and family to join with you. It is so much easier to stick to plans when you have support around you.