Good things, bad things, indifferent things have happened recently. Where do I even begin?
- I officially have finished my first two years at community college... I mean where does the time go? I am half way through college now.
- I have been working like crazy recently. Money is fantastic.
- The weather has been perfect recently and that is enough for me to be in a fantastic mood.
- I have been kind of stressed recently with school, health, work, and working out... But it is all starting to come together now.
- I haven't seen my grandpa in a while because of how busy I have been. I haven't been able to be over at his house that often for Sunday dinners.
- I'm starting to see many changes in my physical appearance and that makes me super happy.
- I have been feeling a tad bit....agitated recently. I don't know why, I think it is due to the lack of sleep I have been getting, maybe?
- With saying that, I haven't been getting as much sleep as I would like to be getting.
- I have been doing a lot of personal motivation and inspiration work, and it is truly working!
- I have been helping others out with issues and problems, which in itself always makes me feel good about myself to help others.
- My dad is feeling a lot better after his surgery... which makes me very happy that everything went well!
- I am going to be getting my own credit card soon! So that is super exciting!
- I created my schedule for GMU! I AM SO EXCITED!
- I made a new friend from my orientation that I am still keeping in touch with and have plans to hang out with next week!
- I am going to start looking into Occupational Therapy more... I might go into a pre-OT program after I get my Kines degree :)
- My biggest downfall recently has just been eating so much damn ice cream! Working at an ice cream shop really has its ups and downs. I have set a mini goal for myself though. Get through tomorrow, clean! I can do that. Baby steps!
So that is basically an update of what has been going on with me. All in all- things have been going really well. I have decided that before I go to sleep every night I am going to read a short list of ten things to keep me motivated and on the right track. Feel free to use them, they can only make things better :)
1. It's never too late to be brand new.
2. Your situation will keep repeating itself until your learn your lesson- find the lesson and learn it.
3. Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.
4. Money isn't everything.
5. Concentrate on what your heart loves.
6. One bad day doesn't mean you have a bad life.
7. You are what you do, not what you say you'll do.
8. Would you like you if you met you?
9. Dreams don't work unless you do.
10. If you change nothing, nothing will change.
I have a few different projects I want to start working on... So this summer is going to be very busy for me because i definitely want to get them done/started. So that means I will definitely start sharing them when I can get them going!
I have another full day of work tomorrow- So if I don't post tomorrow- I WILL be back Saturday with a nice post on something to do with healthy cookout options & BBQ recipes!
P.S.- I will be getting back to the daily challenge posts when I can slow down and smell the roses.