So since I can’t think of anything to write, but I want to keep typing so I can keep my mind busy… let's look up some quotes? I took some sleepy medicine so I could fall asleep soon… but my goal is to find 20 good quotes. I’m a sucker for quotes. (Err- I mean, I’m sure all of you reading this would love to read some quotes.)
20 quotes you need to hear right now:
1. “Embrace reality, even if it burns you.”
I’ve actually never heard this before but it’s true. (Here is where I would normally insert how this applies to my life)
2. “If it’s important to you, you will find a way. If it’s not, you will find an excuse.”
3. “When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit in the dark with you.”
Right before I posed this, I had a paragraph typed out... but I deleted it. No Kylie input today.
4. “I know what I bring to the table, so trust me when I say I’m not afraid to eat alone.”
(This is where I would inset how much I like this quote.) Know who you are and what you have to offer. Don’t change these things for anyone.
5. “Some days life is about your dreams, hopes, and visions for the future. But there are some days where life is just about putting one foot in front of the other. And that’s okay.”
It really is okay.
6. “Just because the past didn’t turn out like you wanted it to, doesn’t mean your future can’t be better than you imagined.”
7. “Always, always trust your first gut instincts. If you genuinely feel in your heart and soul that something is wrong, it usually is.”
8. “You learn a lot about people when they don’t get what they want.”
9. “You are as strong as you allow your mind to be. Never let weakness convince you that you lack strength.”
(This is where I would insert something about how weakness is a lil b*@&^$ because I’m not letting it win anymore.)
10. “You have the power to heal yourself and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we are not. We always have the power of our minds. Claim and consciously use your power.”
11. “You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.”
(Excuse me while I grab a piece of paper and write this 100x so I can remember it.)
12. “This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone, but it’ll pass.”
13. “No matter how irrational I may sound to you, it’s real to me.”
Your emotions and feelings are you and only you. You don’t need to justify or explain how you feel to anyone.
14. “I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself did I know who I really was.”
(This is where I would type a paragraph about my eating disorder and how I thank God for where I am today.)
15. “Was it a bad day or was it a bad five minutes you milked all day?”
Uhh… **cricket cricket**
16. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort and when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs.”
One step at a time.
17. “You have to learn to say no without feeling guilty. Setting boundaries is healthy. You need to learn to respect and take care of yourself.”
No? That is a word? Can someone teach me the meaning of this word?
18. “Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you something great will come out of it.”
19. “Your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Feed it faith. Feed it truth. Feed it love.”
20. “A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can’t get very far until you change it.”
LOL I’m totally kidding guys. This is my blog. These are my thoughts… and I am never going to stop talking about my opinions and giving my advice. Tonight I would’ve just ranted versus healed, so I chose to heal.
Time for some sleep. Do me a favor and put on a guided mediation before sleep tonight… you won’t regret it.